We commission exclusive articles from leading practitioners and commentators, on all areas of risk and compliance, for our regular members-only e-newsletters
We are pleased to introduce ‘Podcasts with Pearl’. Aiming to keep you up to date, these short audio discussions will look at some of the key challenges in the current compliance space.
Risk and Compliance Service members get access to free and discounted webinars and events throughout the year.
Our new inclusive member webinars for 2019 include the following:
- The new SRA Accounts Rules - key things you need to know - 25 April (12.30pm to 1.30pm)
- SRA Principles and the place of ethics - 4 June (1pm to 2pm)
- What does a quality risk assessment look like? - 26 June (12.30pm to 1.30pm)
- Price Transparency for COLPs - 22 July (12.30pm to 1.30pm)
- SRA Handbook - changes and opportunities - 19 September (12.30pm to 1.30pm)
This webinar introduces the new rulebook and highlights key changes and risk areas to be aware of.
Pearl Moses gives an overview of the practical challenges and opportunities facing compliance professionals.
The events below are available for a reduced rate for members of the Risk and Compliance Service.
Join us on 8 July, 12 August and 16 September to learn about the SRA’s new Standards and Regulations.