Peter Wright outlines what you need to do to keep up with the requirements of the GDPR and the new Data Protection Act 2018.
This webinar outlines what you need to do to keep up with the requirements of the GDPR and the new Data Protection Act 2018. In his practical and entertaining fashion Peter Wright discusses how your organisation can demonstrate regulatory compliance to the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You will be able to understand the requirements of the GDPR and the new UK Data Protection Act including:
- New definitions regarding data
- Data retention and data destruction
- Secure transmission and storage of personal data
- Obtaining consent
- Do you need a Data Protection Officer?
- What to do in the event of a data protection breach
By listening to this webinar you will:
- Gain an understanding of your data obligations under the new legislation
- Learn to identify areas of GDPR risk in your organisation
- Learn how to demonstrate regulatory compliance to the regulator
This webinar is inclusive to Risk and Compliance Section members.
Recorded on 9 May 2018