This popular event is tailored for private client practitioners dealing with the unique challenges of elderly clients. We are bringing together lawyers, health and social care experts, policy makers, academics and charity representatives to share their expertise on this complex area.
This area of law requires an understanding of related sectors in order to provide comprehensive advice to clients and the conference will include cross sector discussion of the recent developments and trends in the law including end of life care.
- a session on will drafting
- health and welfare LPAs
- ethical, legal and practical implications of people in care homes
- deprivation of liberty
- different types of dementia.
- Gary Rycroft, chair, Private Client Section Advisory Committee and partner
- Joseph A Jones & Co, Prof Paul Burstow, chair, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust and professor of health and social care, City University London
- Julia Abrey, partner, Withers LLP
For more information, including the full itinerary, please click the link below.
Private Client Section Supporter