The number of cyber threats targeting the legal sector have increased over recent years. This webinar will cover the main threats facing law firms from cyber and fraud attacks.
Our expert will help you to understand the common methods used by hackers and the immediate steps that you and your staff can take to make your firm safer in its everyday dealings online.
The information will be drawn from investigations completed by Lloyds Banking Group resulting from incidents reported to the bank by firms that have experienced an attack.
This webinar will cover:
- examples of cyber and fraud attacks targeting UK businesses
- who the attackers are and their motivations
- the main points of vulnerability which will be targeted by organised criminal groups
- guidance on the critical steps to protect the firm in the event of a cyber or fraud attack
- details of where to find support and information
By attending this webinar, you will gain:
- a full understanding of the key threats from a cyber and fraud attack
- guidance on the key steps and controls to deploy to protect your firm
- points of reference for further information and guidance
This webinar is inclusive to Law Management Section members and 10% discounted to Risk and Compliance members.
Chris Fawcett is a fraud risk specialist, responsible for commercial banking fraud risk management at Lloyds Banking Group since 2009. He has worked in the banking industry for over 30 years including management roles within retail, commercial banking divisions, and operational risk and compliance.
Ben Payne joined Lloyds Commercial Bank in July 2017 as cyber security manager where he is responsible for protecting the bank as well as supporting clients when the worst hits and preparing for it. Ben ensures the risks are understood across an organisation, bridging the gap between IT and the business.