Membership of the Law Society Risk and Compliance service is annual. Service members gain access to a wide range of tools and support to help them navigate, meet and demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements and best practice for risk management.
Who should join
Key individuals who will find the Service beneficial include:
- compliance officers for legal practice (COLPs)
- compliance officers for finance and administration (COFAs)
- money laundering reporting officers (MLROs)
- risk managers
- managing partners
- senior partners
Benefits of membership
As a member, your firm will gain access to a full suite of services, including:
- COLPs and COFAs 'safe harbour' advice service
- risk and compliance consultancy services
- the risk and compliance e-newsletter
- Legal Compliance Bulletin
- Law Society publications
Join the Risk and Compliance Service at any time throughout the year.
The cost of a 12-month membership is:
|Risk and Compliance||Individual membership||Firm membership (up to five members)||Multi-membership (over and above five members, per additional member)|
Pay by direct debit
- New members: If you would like to join the service and pay by direct debit, additionally complete the direct debit form (PDF 58 KB). Alternatively, you can pay by credit card online - see box on the right.
For further information on membership, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 020 7320 5804.
Send completed application forms to:
Risk and Compliance Service
The Law Society
113 Chancery Lane
DX 56 London / Chancery Lane