Focusing on support for your older or incapable clients, we bring you two of the top speakers in private client law to support you to support your clients.
- Seminar 1 – Elderly client case law update
Speaker: Fiona Heald
- Seminar 2 – Court of protection applications masterclass
Speaker: Helen Clarke
More programme detail and timing information to follow shortly
|London||11 February 2020||Evening|
|Manchester||13 February 2020||Evening|
|Birmingham||4 February 2020||Morning|
- Helen Clarke, solicitor, lecturer and in-house trainer
- Helen Clarke is a solicitor and former chair of the Law Society Wills and Equity committee and a member of the Private Client Section advisory committee. She is an acknowledged authoritative lecturer and in-house trainer on wills, probate, the Mental Capacity Act 2015 and elderly client issues.
- Fiona Heald, partner, Moore Blatch
- Fiona Heald (chair of the Private Client Section advisory committee) is a partner at Moore Blatch in the South. She now specialises in dealing with older clients and their issues, especially with regards to mental incapacity, applications relating to everything property and financial affairs at the Court of Protection including contested matters as well as financial abuse and care fees planning and adult services funding.
Book your place: