Who can join
Membership is open to practising property solicitors, licensed conveyancers, and trainees.
Join the Property Section for access to CPD-accredited events, magazines, webinars and online content developed and designed by specialist residential and commercial practitioners to help you:
- Learn what is happening in your market
- Understand what to do about it
- Network with other practitioners and experts
- Influence change in law and practice
What we do
Our support will help you achieve best practice, because it comes from specialist residential, commercial, and landlord and tenant practitioner members, with access to government and key market influencers, including Land Registry and the Council of Mortgage Lenders.
Our Section committee of specialist commercial and residential property practitioners, works with Law Society experts to ensure we give you the best possible support. Section committee members include the Law Society’s elected Council member for commercial property.
During 2014, our magazine, events, e-newletters and webinars have covered topics including Help to Buy, CRAR, new builds, capital allowances, pre-let leases, stamp duty land tax, Flood Re, PII renewal and collective enfranchisement.
Your benefits for 2015 include:
- Property in Practice, the Property Section quarterly specialist magazine
- Regular e-newsletters, updates and timely Spotlights
- Topical webinars, available either live or on-demand
- Discounts on the Annual Conference
- Discounts on Law Society publications and webinars
- Opportunities to network and influence change
What you pay and how to join
To join this Section as an individual member, you pay £185, which is on an individual basis and is for the membership year ending 31 December 2015.
We are offering a new corporate membership option for you and your colleagues to consider. The more that join, the more your organisation could save. See details
For more information about Sections, visit the Communities website here