This conference will examine current issues that are affecting firms and legal departments, and features a mix of plenary sessions and a choice of workshops that will help you achieve best practice in compliance.
Our annual conference provides invaluable and practical support for those responsible for managing risk and compliance. The hot topics covered will include the fast approaching EU General Data Protection Regulation that takes effect in May 2018.
The conference includes an engaging mix of thought-provoking plenary, break-out, workshop and networking sessions. Hear the latest practical solutions that are vital for managing risk and compliance issues, including:
- GDPR – are you ready?
- the view from the regulator
- embedding effective anti-money laundering (AML) compliance in your firm
- the role of ethics in compliance
- education – apprenticeships, SQE and continuing competence
- hot topics for 2018 and beyond.
NEW expert speakers confirmed
This year’s conference boasts an impressive line-up of expert speakers to provide you with advice and guidance on the growing and changing trends in risk and compliance.
- Paul Philip, CEO of the SRA
- Amy Bell, Chair of the Money Laundering Task Force
- Peter Wright, Digitial Law UK
- Melissa Hardee, Hardee Consulting
- Timothy Hill, policy adviser, The Law Society
- Iain Miller, partner, Kingsley Napley
- Mena Ruparel, solicitor and author of How to be an Ethical Solicitor.
Date: Friday 16 March 2018
Time: 09:00 - 17:00
Venue: Victoria Park Plaza, London
Prices: from: £250 + VAT
Book on or before 16 February 2018 to secure your place at the early bird rate.
SRA competence: A2