Who can join
Membership is open to solicitors, management staff of legal practices / departments, trainee solicitors and suppliers of financial or management services to legal practices.
Join the Law Management Section for access to CPD-accredited events, magazines, webinars and online content, developed and designed by managing partners, practice managers, law firm leaders and specialist legal business professionals to help you:
- Learn what is happening in law firm management
- Understand what to do about it
- Network with other managing partners and experts
- Influence change in law firm management practice
What we do
Our support will help you achieve best practice, because it comes from practice management experts, including managing partners and legal consultants.
Our Section committee works with Law Society experts to ensure that we give you the best possible support. Section committee members include managing partners and law firm leaders from every size of practice, from small firms to the top 200, as well as specialist legal consultants.
During 2014, our magazine, events, e-newletters and webinars have covered topics including financial stability, beating the competition, getting the best banking terms, exit strategies, regulation and professional indemnity insurance.
[Section membership will keep you ahead of the game as new issues emerge and develop including the theme of ‘Achieving Sustainable Growth’ with featured topics including pricing models, mergers and marketing.]
Your benefits for 2015 include:
- Managing for Success, the Law Management Section quarterly magazine
- Inclusive regional Managing Partner Forums
- Regular e-newsletters and Spotlights
- Inclusive podcasts
- Topical webinars, available either live or on-demand
- Discounts on HR Seminar and Finance and Business Development seminars
- Discounts on Annual Conference.
What you pay and how to join
To join this Section as an individual member, you pay £199, which is on an individual basis and is for the membership year ending 31 December 2015.
We are offering a new corporate membership option for you and your colleagues to consider. The more that join, the more your organisation could save. See details
For more information about Sections, visit the Communities website here