Are you considering whether to close or sell your firm or merge with an existing firm? Or perhaps you’re interested in learning about the decisions you may face in the future?
Produced by the Law Society’s Closure and Merger Taskforce, in association with the Small Firms Division, this online event will help you to navigate this complex and difficult area, covering:
- an introduction to each option (close, sell or merge), and how and when they would apply
- practical considerations and regulatory requirements
- additional support available and how to access it.
The event is free to attend and takes place on Thursday 24 September from 2pm to 3pm.
As well as presentations from our expert speakers, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions in real time or in advance (by emailing email@example.com).
Who should attend?
This event is designed for partners, directors or sole practitioners of small to medium-sized firms (between one and 20 partners).
- Paul Bennett, partner at Bennett Briegal
- David Greene, Strategic Partner Ltd and the Law Society’s PII Committee
- Pearl Moses, head of the Law Society’s Risk and Compliance Service