Join this webinar to be part of an insightful discussion on the updates to the claims process.
In May 2021, significant changes were made to how a person injured in a road traffic accident can start their claim.
A year on, expert speakers from both the claimant and defendant perspective will give their thoughts on how the first year of the whiplash reforms programme has worked.
Our speakers will also consider outstanding issues related to the damages claims service. The damages claims service is the digitalisation of unspecified claims in the county court.
This webinar will be held on Friday 17 May 2022, from 2pm-3.15pm, and is free for section members.
- Chair: John Cuss - Solicitor, Hudgell Solicitors
- Matthew Maxwell Scott - Executive Director, The Association of Consumer Support Organisations (ACSO)
- Nicola Critchley - Vice President, Forum of Insurance Lawyers
- Kerry Greenidge - Senior Service Manager - Civil Jurisdiction, HM Courts & Tribunals Service
- Leanne Kershaw - Product Owner - Civil Damages Team, HM Courts & Tribunals Service
- Brett Dixon - Chair of the Law Society Civil Justice Committee