Listen to Professor Richard Whish and James Marshall discuss key developments in EU and UK competition policy 2022/23.
Professor Whish gave an update on current challenges in the competition law landscape.
Listen to the recording to:
- hear about upcoming challenges
- intensify your knowledge of the UK competition regime
- learn how the UK regime aligns with key international regimes
The seminar was held on 9 May 2023.
- Richard Whish, president of the Competition Section and emeritus professor at King’s College London
- James Marshall (chair), partner at Covington and chair of the Competition Section advisory committee