Who can join?
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in competition law, including solicitors and trainee solicitors in private practice and in-house, as well as registered foreign lawyers.
Join the Competition Section for access to CPD-accredited events, webinars and online content developed and designed by leading competition law experts to help you:
- Learn what is happening in your market
- Understand what to do about it
- Network with other practitioners and experts
- Influence change in law and practice
What we do
Our support will help you achieve best practice, because it comes from competition law experts, both solicitors and representatives of related institutions, with access to government and key market influencers.
During 2014, our events, e-newletters and webinars have covered topics including anti trust enforcement under the CMA and the EU damages directive with benefits planned for 2015 on emerging and developing issues relevant to your organisation.
Your benefits for 2015 include:
- Inclusive seminars led by expert speakers
- Regular e-newsletters and Spotlights
- Topical webinars, available either live or on-demand
- Opportunities to network with peers and excellent range of speakers
- Discount on Annual Conference
- Discounted Annual Dinner, workshops and networking drinks
- Discounts on Law Society publications and webinars.
[Section membership will keep you ahead of the game as new issues emerge and develop including cartel enforcement, ECMR and proposed expansion to minority acquisitions and annual update on merger control.]
What you pay and how to join
To join this Section as an individual member, you pay £185, which is on an individual basis and is for the membership year ending 31 December 2015.
We are offering a new corporate membership option for you and your colleagues to consider. The more that join, the more your organisation could save. See details
Join the Competition Section
For more information about Sections, visit the Communities website here