To mark the 800th anniversary of Magna Carta, the UK legal sector welcomed lawyers, bar leaders and a multitude of other legal stakeholders from across the world to London, for the Global Law Summit, from 23-25 February 2015.
The Summit was the first of its kind and proved to be an enormous success. The Asia team was able to hold important bilateral meetings with the leaders from some of our key Asian stakeholders including:
- The Korean Bar Association
- The Japanese Federation of Bar Associations
- The Law Council of Australia
- The Malaysian Bar Council
- The Singapore Attorney General’s Office
- The Shenzhen Lawyers Association
- Renmin University, China
These meetings provided an opportunity to continue our relationship, discuss developments in our respective legal professions and plan future activities for collaboration.
To find out more about our relationship with these and other key Asian stakeholders, and how the Asia team can help your business, please get in touch by contacting email@example.com.