Join us in Warsaw for English-Polish Law Day
The Law Society of England and Wales together with the Bar Council of England and Wales, and the Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates are pleased to invite you to our joint seminar, taking place in Warsaw.
Please note that this event, originally scheduled for March 2020, has now been postponed. We hope to reschedule soon.
English-Polish Law Day is a fantastic opportunity for English legal practitioners to meet with Polish counterparts, to share expertise and develop international business relationships.
Date: To be confirmed
Venue: Warsaw Bar Association
RSVP to Eleanor.email@example.com
The panel sessions will address topics including:
- The independence of the judiciary and legal professions
- Bilateral dialogue and cooperation
- Criminal matters - mutual Legal Assistance after Brexit
- Family matters - child abduction to and from Poland and England and Wales
- International commercial law practice
The event welcomes solicitors, barristers and Polish lawyers, and will be held in English. The panel event will be followed by a networking reception.
Places are limited so please register early.