With budget constraints and evolving legal department responsibilities, leaders are continually under pressure to find new ways to be more productive.
This interactive panel discussion explores the strategic focus for General Counsel and senior legal officers in creating an efficient and effective legal team.
Areas for consideration will include:
- How to build influence and impact
- Alternative ways of working with traditional and new alternative legal service providers
- Use of technology
- Talent retention and development – particularly among younger millennial lawyers
- Diversity and inclusion strategy
- Do you need a legal operations role?