Join us on Thursday 8 March to celebrate International Women’s Day. The second part of our celebrations include a panel debate and networking drinks reception.
Our international women’s day event will start with a marketplace during which delegates will be able to have conversations with representatives from the Law Society’s Women Lawyers and Ethnic Minority Lawyers Divisions, LawCare, the Association of Women Solicitors (London), the Women Returners Network, the InterLaw Diversity Forum, as well as our Women’s Staff Network and Social Mobility Ambassadors.
Confirmed speakers for panel debate
- Christina Blacklaws, vice president, Law Society
- Sue Millar, commercial litigation partner, Stephenson Harwood
- Joy A. Douglas, director and principal, Hillary Cooper Law
- Jay Bhyani, specialist employment law solicitor, Bhayani HR & Employment Law
- Tevan Kader, Legal Counsel, NatWest Markets
This event is free to attend but you will need to book.