This webinar will look at ways of moving sectors, while maintaining your in-house career.
This interactice webinar will provide a debate around moving sectors within your in-house career. This webinar was previously scheduled at the In-house Division annual conference.
This webinar will go live at 2pm on 17th June 2020, and will be available afterwards on demand. The webinar is free to members of The Law Society and costs £45 (Ex. VAT) for external guests.
Book your place here.
What the webinar will cover
- Moving from private practice to in-house and switching sectors
- How to go from one specialism to the next
- Skills to look for when hiring new people
- Things to consider when switching sectors
- How to approach potential employers
- Mary Bonsor – Co-founder, F-LEX Legal
- Paul Cummins – Head of adjudication services, General Pharmaceutical Council
- Robyn Sandilands – Head of legal, Pets at Home PLC