This webinar will cover how in-house legal teams are key to crisis management.
This panel was originally scheduled to go ahead at the In-house Division annual conference, but will now take place as an online interactive webinar.
This webinar will go live at 2pm on 18th June 2020, and will be available on demand afterwards. The event is free to members of The Law Society and costs £45 (Ex. VAT) for external guests.
Book your place here.
What the webinar will cover
- Real life examples of crises that organisations have gone through
- Lessons learned and new policies/procedures to mitigate future risks
- How the legal team show value to the business through risk management
- Sophia Dirir – General counsel and head of legal services, Action for Children
- Swati Paul – General counsel, London Luton Airport
- Matt Wilson – Associate general counsel for EMEA & APAC, Uber