The webinar is delivered by Husnara Begum, who has extensive experience in career coaching to law students and qualified lawyers and also runs soft skills and media training for law firms.
The webinar covers the following, giving you practical tips to ensure you have considered the key aspects when making applications to law firms:
- Is law the right career for you?
- Barriers and obstacles to entry
- Researching firms
- What type of firms should you be targeting?
- Commercial v non-commercial firms
- Should you self-fund courses or hold out for sponsorship?
The next webinar in the training positions applications - surviving the interview - will be available in October.