A quick glance at the number of cranes in any city centre illustrates that the commercial property market is booming. This webinar provides practitioners with an authoritative guide to all recent legal and practice issues relating to commercial property as well as a guide to what to look for in 2018.
This webinar is INCLUSIVE to Property Section members.
Participants will benefit from:
An improved awareness of important case and legislative developments and changes to transactional matters.
Who should participate:
Commercial property lawyers and legal executives.
Topics to be covered:
- the new 3rd edition of the Standard Commercial Property Conditions;
- the new Law Society’s Short Form Model Commercial Lease;
- minimum Energy Efficiency Standards;
- the new Electronic Communications Code;
- impact of third party mineral rights on developments;
- important case on easements;
- overseas entities and real estate.
Speaker: Warren Gordon, senior professional support lawyer, Real Estate group, CMS, and chair-designate, Property Section Committee, The Law Society.
Warren is a senior professional support lawyer in the Real Estate group at CMS and a member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing and Land Law committee. He is also Secretary to the City of London Law Society’s Land Law committee. Warren has authored numerous articles and is a regular speaker.