Enterprise Europe Network, UKTI London and the British Romanian Chamber of Commerce are organising a trade mission to Bucharest, in February 2016.
- Romania will receive EU Structural and Cohesion funds totalling €74 billion by 2020.
- Significant domestic market of 21 million consumers Bucharest is the sixth largest city in the EU.
- The economy is forecast to grow by 3.5% in 2015 and 4.1% in 2016 (DG ECFIN).
- Over the last 10 years Romania has achieved substantial trade growth with the UK; UK exports increased 50% to nearly £1 billion.
- British products and services are achieving positive consumer awareness and are associated with reliability, quality and durability.
- Regular low cost flights connect London to Bucharest and other major Romanian cities.
PROGRAMME of activity
- Day 1, Monday 29 February, AM: Depart London, PM: Informal Dinner
- Day 2, Tuesday 1 March, AM: In-country Briefing, PM: B2B Meetings, EVE: Embassy Networking Reception
- Day 3, Wednesday 2 March, AM: B2B Meetings, PM: Depart Bucharest
Cost of participation is £200 +VAT per delegate.
Booking closes on 2 February 2016. BOOK NOW: email@example.com / +44 (0) 7800 776 880.