Our 2021 national property law conference will be held virtually from Tuesday 5 October to Thursday 7 October.
We’re so pleased to have a range of excellent topics for both commercial and residential practitioners.
Sessions will include:
- residential leasehold reform
- updates and reviews of the market
- stamp duty land tax
- remote working
The event is discounted to Property Section members, as well as Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) members.
Feedback on our 2020 virtual conference
- “Excellent and informative speakers and with an impressive level of seniority and applicability to their subjects.”
- “The event was very informative, not just about the perspective of lawyers and the changes made due to COVID but also how lenders see the process and how we can work closer. I especially enjoyed the presentation by Eleanor O’Reilly-Joe and Peter Rodd regarding the CQS update session.”
- “A really good format in bite size chunks that allows good flexibility to mix work with ongoing professional development and updates.”