This year’s national property law conference will take place online from Tuesday 6 October to Thursday 8 October, with daily sessions starting at 11am.
The event was originally due to take place in London on 7 October. Due to the coronavirus situation, we’ve decided to move the conference online.
Conveyancers and property practitioners will gain tools and support in:
- commercial and residential updates
- future lending developments
- identifying opportunities in the current commercial property market
- restoring consumer confidence in property.
The event is free of charge to members of:
- the Property Section
- the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.