In December 2020, HM Land Registry published a blog on how it collaborates with the Local Land Charges (LLC) Advisory Board to progress the Local Land Charges Programme.
The advisory board includes
- The Council of Property Search Organisations
- The Society for Licensed Conveyancers
- Land Data
- Nationwide Building Society
- The Law Society
- Association of Independent Personal Search Agents
- City of London Corporation, representing local authorities
- Local Government Association
- The Local Land Charges Institute
- local authorities.