In case you missed it live at the end of September, you can now listen to a recording of the free webinar on capital allowances, led by Catax Solutions managing director Mark Tighe and Property Section chair Ian White.
The webinar will provide practical capital allowances guidance for conveyancing solicitors with regards to:
- Post-April 2014 rules
- The procedure for acting on behalf of the seller
- The procedure for acting on behalf of the purchaser
- The completion of replies to CPSE 1 V3.4 and Section 198/199
- Using capital allowances as a negotiating tool in the sale transaction
- The capital allowances identification process
Catax Solutions are the endorsed partner to the Law Society. Law Society members can register for free access to an exclusive capital allowances portal provided by Catax Solutions. The portal contains essential information for solicitors acting on behalf of clients during property transactions, as well as providing access to a helpline and email service. Register here for this free service.
For more information on the benefits of the Catax Solutions service for Law Society members, contact us today on 0300 303 1903, or email email@example.com.