Have your say on how Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are performing and tell the government how they can be improved.
Consultation closes on 19 October 2018
EPCs are a widely used measure of the energy performance of buildings, both in the residential and commercial sectors, and are a key tool in promoting energy efficiency improvements to buildings.
The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy want your feedback on their ideas for improving EPCs and are seeking evidence on how EPCs currently perform against three attributes:
- encouraging action to improve energy efficiency.
They would like to hear from:
- building owners and occupiers in both the domestic and non-domestic sectors
- estate agents and others involved in the sale or lease of buildings
- all parts of the energy efficiency products supply chain – EPC assessors, accreditation bodies, software providers and enforcement bodies
- anyone else who regularly uses EPCs.