We are pleased to announce the national property law conference will take place on Friday, 7 October 2016. For the first time ever, the conference will be running three interactive workshop sessions encouraging delegates to share best practice, pick up tips from experts and hear success stories from peers. The wide choice of workshop sessions will enable you create a bespoke experience that meets the needs of you and your firm.
The conference will still include a varied mix of bespoke plenary and panel sessions ensuring delegates are offered the opportunity to hear practical tips from expert speakers.
If the changes in regulation, the increase of cybercrime attacks or the uncertainty of the economy and property market are likely to affect you in the next 12 months, then this is the event that will help you overcome these difficulties.
Full programme details will be available shortly.
All conference fees VAT is 20%.
Early booking fees on or before 9 September 2016
- Members of a Law Society Section £250 + VAT = £300
- PC holders £295 + VAT= £354
- Non-PC holders £395 + VAT = £474
- PC holders working for NFP £145 + VAT = £174
Booking fees from 10 September 2016
- Members of a Law Society Section £300 + VAT = £360
- PC holders £345 + VAT= £414
- Non-PC holders £ + VAT = £534
- PC holders working for NFP £195 + VAT = £234