This one-hour seminar from Professor King will both educate and entertain you with practical guidance on topical issues in Private Client Practice.
Lesley will bring you her unique insight and clarity on recent case law and statutory developments and will focus on avoiding traps and pitfalls.
This seminar will conclude with a networking wine reception.
This seminar will include:
- the latest Inheritance Act decisions
- dealing with errors in the administration of trusts
- protecting trustees through the use of Public Trustee v Cooper applications
- office of Tax Simplification recommendations
- benefits of bare trusts
After this seminar you will be:
- aware of the latest developments in private client practice
- able to update office procedures suitably in the light of those developments
- able to use your updated knowledge to advise and support your clients appropriately
- network with colleagues and peers.
SRA continuing competency code: A2
Professor Lesley King, professional development consultant for the University of Law, is co-author of Wills, Taxation and Administration: A Practical Guide and A Modern Approach to Wills, Administration and Estate Planning.