Between July and September 2020, the Law Society updated its practice notes on the following topics:
- preparing a will when your client is leaving a gift for you, your family or colleagues (4 September)
- appointment of a professional executor (3 September)
- mental capacity: international aspects (12 August)
- social welfare issues faced by older LGBT+ people (3 August)
- financial abuse (14 July)
- inheritance tax review (3 July).
In June, we also updated our guidance on vulnerable clients and mental capacity.
Due to the current market and working environment, you may also be interested in reviewing our advice on:
The practice notes are available on the main Law Society website. To view certain content (including practice notes), you may be asked to provide your email address in order to create a ‘My LS’ account.