The China-Britain Business Council is holding the 4th Annual China Business Conference on 22 March in London. The conference will analyse the key business issues affecting UK companies in 2016. From macro policies to the day-to-day business environment on the ground, the impressive list of speakers (drawn from business, academia and government) will discuss the opportunities of doing business in China.
The sessions for this year will look at the most topical and pressing China-business issues for 2016:
- The 13th Five Year Plan & New Normal - what do they mean for China and for the UK
- Hong Kong as a ‘super connector’/China to a wider Asia market
- Innovation through technology
- ‘Healthy China’? The challenges and opportunities
- Belt and Road: partnering in third markets
- Made in China 2025: sustainable industrial transformation
- Reaching China’s digital consumer
Early Bird - for members only (until 19 February 2016) - £120 +VAT
Regular member - £150 +VAT
Non-member - £300 +VAT
Registration is now open. Please click here to see the full programme.