The 9th Annual Business Law Conference of the NBA SBL will run from June 7th-9th 2015 in Lagos, Nigeria. This year’s theme focuses on “Regulators as catalysts for economic growth” and will provide a platform for regulators, lawyers and business executives to discuss policies and regulations that shape economic growth.
Key sessions will include:
- Long term global economic trends and implications for Nigeria
- Improving Nigeria’s ease of doing business index
- Raising money for projects: latest trends in Nigerian financing
- Nigeria’s power privatisation process: learning curve and next steps
- Young lawyers visit to law firms
- Value based pricing for legal services
International Division members can also receive a discount for this event.