Young Legal Aid Lawyers (YLAL) is recruiting for members who are interested in joining the YLAL national committee and contributing to helping to develop and lead their work.
They have several exciting opportunities to join the committee and are recruiting for:
- two criminal legal aid representatives
- two membership support officers
- a parliamentary engagement officer
They’re interested in hearing from anyone who has something to offer and are keen to recruit dedicated YLAL members and are on the lookout for new talent!
YLAL welcomes applications from:
- chartered legal executives
- solicitor apprentices
- immigration practitioners
- family practitioners
- individuals with skills in administration
- individuals with skills in communications and press
- individuals with skills in campaigning and lobbying
The deadline for applications is 5pm on 6 September.