The Law Society’s Private Client Section is looking for solicitors to join its advisory committee.
They welcome applications from the following groups:
- solicitors with less than five years’ post-qualifying experience
- solicitors from minority ethnic backgrounds
- solictors based in Wales
- solicitors with expertise of working with clients from non-Christian religions
- solicitors with expertise of working with clients from/in Wales
- solicitors working in top 100 firms or in/with charities, or in/with local authorities
- solicitors working with digital assets, technology, vulnerable clients, LPS, APR/BPR, international tax and UK domicile clients with foreign assets
The closing date for applications is 15 September 2019.