We are looking for barristers and solicitors willing to host a Dutch lawyer between 1-6 October 2018 in London as part of this year’s Anglo Dutch Exchange programme.
Founded in 1966, the Anglo Dutch Exchange (ADE) is a biennial event for young lawyers from England and Wales and the Netherlands, which is hosted by each jurisdiction on an alternate basis. It is a joint venture of:
- The Young Barristers’ Committee of the General Council of the Bar of England and Wales (YBC)
- The London Young Lawyers’ Group (LYLG)
- The Junior Lawyers Division of the Law Society of England and Wales (JLD)
- The Young Bar Associations of Amsterdam, The Hague and Rotterdam.
The purpose of the ADE is to foster a better understanding of our counterparts’ legal and judicial system and of their commercial and cultural environments, as well as to establish closer links between the two jurisdictions.
- This year, up to 40 lawyers from the Netherlands will be given the opportunity to visit England for a five-day programme.
- The dates are Monday 1 October to Friday 5 October 2018.
- The visiting lawyers will stay with host lawyers in London, attending lectures with leading local law firms and visiting cultural and legal landmarks.
- The ADE will conclude with a gala dinner.
We are looking for barristers and solicitors willing to host a Dutch lawyer between 1-6 October 2018 in London.
A full programme of events for the visiting Dutch lawyers will be provided so – after the initial meet and greet, and dinner – hosts will only be expected to provide their guests with accommodation and breakfast.
If you are interested, please complete our application form .
Please email us with any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Word, Size 59.65 kb