The Law Society’s exciting new small firms digital community, Law Society Connect, is launching in October.
Find out how to start discussions and share information and ideas with your fellow small firm practitioners.
This session will be presented as an interactive webinar that will go live on Friday 9 October 2020 from 2pm to 3pm.
This Small Firms Division event is free to attend and will cover:
- features, benefits and functions of Law Society Connect
- how to join
- how to start discussions and share information, post comments and views.
Who should attend?
The session is designed for:
- solicitors working in sole practices and small law firms (from two to four partners / directors)
- sole practitioners
- partners / directors of small law firms.
- I.Stephanie Boyce, deputy vice president, Law Society
- Sally Azarmi, director, Azarmi and Co and member of the Small Firms Division
- Mark Eichler, principal consultant, Cantarus.