Take advantage of the current market conditions for professional indemnity insurance and learn how to minimise adverse effects when the market eventually hardens.
Book your place on our essential seminar series on GDPR, cyber and managing risk within your firm.
The Law Society is holding eight management-focused national seminars for all members, in cities across the UK in July and September 2018. The events are inclusive to all Law Society members.
Speakers from the Law Society and risk management specialists are likely to cover topics such as:
- current market conditions
- working effectively with your broker and/or insurer
- benefits of risk management
- closure of the Solicitors Indemnity Fund
- how to protect your firm from the effects of a hard market.
Dates and venues
Sessions start at 13:00 and include one-to-one clinics and a two-hour seminar:
- 24 July, London
- 25 July, Birmingham
- 26 July, Bristol
- 31 July, Newcastle
- 3 September, Manchester
- 6 September, Exeter
- 10 September, Cardiff
- 11 September, London.