Looking after the people in your practice is paramount to running a successful firm.
Join us for an exciting mix of plenaries, breakouts and panel sessions at our people in practice conference on Wednesday 4 March 2020 at the Law Society in London.
The day focuses on key topics in legal human resources and offers practical tips on how to recruit and retain your staff whilst staying competitive. Topics include:
- mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- social media – new uses and abuses
- the flexibility of agile working
- an employment case law update.
The conference is discounted to Law Management Section members.
Book before 5 February 2020 for early bird booking rates.
Time and location
- Wednesday 4 March 2020 between 9.30am and 5.45pm
- The Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London.