Up-to-the-minute strategies and practical guidance to put you ahead of the competition.
This seminar will provide innovative strategies and practical guidance for law firm management.
Aimed at professionals in both small and larger firms, it features a keynote address from Penny Newman, Chief People Officer at Lewis Silkin. You will also have the opportunity to attend plenary sessions and participate in practical breakout sessions throughout the day.
The seminar will take place at The Law Society, Chancery Lane and prices start from £150.
- Learning and development: performance reviews and management
- Employment Law update: practical tips and traps for HR practice
- Dealing with difficult staff.
- The future of rewards and benefits in view of the fortcoming HMRC tax changes
- Managing social media, policies and new developments.
Early booking fees apply on or before 27 January 2017.