Bookings are now open for our finance and business forum 2018. The forum offers essential guidance on how to manage and achieve success in the running of a law firm.
Early bird booking fees are available until 5 October.
The event takes place in November at the Law Society and provides practical advice on improving profitability, getting the most from your partners and setting direction in uncertain times.
The conference will cover the following specialised topics to help firms sustain and develop growth:
- getting the most from your partners
- great mistakes of our time: making it hard for ourselves
- improving profitability
- setting direction in uncertain times.
Interactive breakout sessions will also give delegates the opportunity to discuss the implications of topical issues for their businesses such as ‘Getting value from investments in technology’ and ‘Update on new SRA account rule changes’.
Who should attend?
- Finance managers, directors and partners
- Associate and senior solicitors
- Managing partners
- COFAs, senior partners and chief executives
- Financial consultants.
Date and time
7 November 2018 (12:45-17:45)