Book your place for the Law Management Section annual conference on Thursday 2 May.
Join us for plenary sessions and workshops as our expert speakers provide practical insight into key topics including:
- pricing and profitability
- regulatory changes
- the challenges of implementing case management systems
- managing into uncertainty.
Specifically designed for leaders, directors, chief executives and managing partners in law firms and legal businesses, the 2019 annual conference will take place at Chancery Lane, London.
Keynote speaker: Linda Moir
Linda Moir has worked in a number of high profile businesses that have developed extraordinary reputations for outstanding customer service, including the front of house team at the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Feedback for the 2018 conference:
- ‘Great content and speakers and diversity of firms involved.’
- ‘One of the best seminars I have ever attended.’
- ‘Great speakers and great organisation.’