We’re developing a range of advice and support to help you through this difficult period. See a list of resources below.
Managing in a recession
As the economy seems likely to enter a recession, we’re working on a programme of articles, podcasts and webinars to support law firm leaders. The content will focus on strategy, financial issues and clients – as well as leadership, management and communication.
Coping with crisis
We’ve gathered a collection of articles from Managing for Success to help you make sense of the challenges facing law firms during these times.
We’re holding online webinars to replace our annual conference.
Guidance from the Law Society
The Law Society has also published resources to help firms return, restart and recover from lockdown:
- local locklown blueprint – a guide for law firms and solicitors facing local lockdowns
- guidance on the government’s furlough scheme
- toolkit and practical framework on returning to the office safely (updated 13 July)
- employment law guide – how to consider the best work systems for your organisation
- webinar on virtual firms (30 July)
- redundancy support package and advice.