The Law Society’s Excellence Awards celebrate the hard work and inspirational achievements of solicitors, legal teams and firms of all sizes. The entry deadline has been extended until Friday 12 June.
This year you can choose from 23 categories, including nine awards to recognise outstanding individuals. With so many categories to enter, there’s a place for everyone to shine.
A number of awards recognise excellence in law firm management disciplines, including:
- Excellence in Business Development
- Excellence in Client Service
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion
- Excellence in International Legal Services
- Excellence in Learning & Development
- Excellence in Marketing & Communications
- Excellence in Pro Bono
- Excellence in Technology and Innovation
- Small Law Firm of the Year
- Medium Law Firm of the Year
- Large Law Firm of the Year
- Practice Manager of the Year
- Sole Practitioner of the Year