Who can join
Membership is open to civil litigators and ADR professionals, practising solicitors and trainee solicitors.
Join the Civil Litigation Section for access to CPD-accredited events, webinars and online updates, developed and designed by solicitors working in civil litigation, arbitration and mediation, to help you:
- Learn what is happening in your market
- Understand what to do about it
- Network with other practitioners and experts
- Influence change in law and practice
What we do
Our informed impartial commentary will help you achieve best practice, because it comes from specialist and experienced civil justice legal professionals. Our Section committee of civil litigation and ADR solicitors, solicitor advocates and other specialists, works with Law Society experts to ensure we give you the best possible support.
During 2014, our events, e-newsletter and webinars have covered topics including the post Jackson-Mitchell landscape, disclosure, costs budgeting, consolidation in personal injury, class actions, cross-border cases, litigating funding and extending claims portal.
Your benefits for 2015 include:
- Inclusive half day conferences
- Opportunities to network and influence change
- Regular e-newsletters, features, updates and case commentaries
- Webinars, available live and on demand
- Discounts off related Litigation Funding magazine, Law Society Publishing books and webinars
What you pay and how to join
To join this Section as an individual member, you pay £160, which is on an individual basis and is for the membership year ending 31 December 2015.
We are offering a new corporate membership option for you and your colleagues to consider. The more that join, the more your organisation could save. See details
For more information about Sections, visit the Communities website here