On Friday, 12 May, we participated in a Florence to discuss substantial differences in the relations of the profession of Avvocati and Solicitors with clients, colleagues, the judiciary and third parties
The seminar took place at the Gallerie degli Uffizi and discussed fundamental values and general principles for the legal profession in civil and common law systems.
From a perspective of both Italy and England and Wales, panellists took at the relation of Italian avvocati with their clients, and the role of the solicitor in the common law system.
In addtion, the panel considered the relationship of avvocati with the prosecutor and their duties during court proceedings, and substantial differences and similarities between the two systems, and ended with a discussion on the relations of lawyers with colleagues and third parties including communication and exchange of documents.
If you are interested in more details, you watch the video of the conference here.
- Robert Bourns - President of the Law Society ofEngland and Wales
- Prof. Avv. Salvatore Sica - member of the CNF, Vice-President of the Scuola Superiore dell’Avvocatura e Ordinario di Diritto Privato presso l’Università degli Studi di Salerno
- Avv. Piero Melani Graverini - President of the Unione Distrettuale dei Consigli degli Ordini Forensi della Toscana
- Avv. Fabio Azzaroli - President of the Consiglio Distrettuale di Disciplina
- Avv. Lapo Gramigni - Consultant to the Ordine degli Avvocati di Firenze
- Avv. Laura Jannotta - President of the UNCC (Unione Nazionale Camere Civili)
- Avv. Carlo Poli- Presidente della Camera Civile
- PDF, Size 0.35 mb