Meet your peers from other jurisdictions at this year’s International Weekend in London taking place from 27 September to 30 September.
International Weekend enables junior lawyers from the UK and around the world to network, enhance their careers and develop their skills while experiencing the best of legal London. We have a great programme lined up this year, with something to interest newcomers and old hands alike.
Highlights will include:
- a mix of technical and skilled-based seminars including sessions on sexual harassment, legal technology and e-privacy, data protection and the GDPR
- distinguished guest speakers
- lunch at one of the historic Inns of Court
- an introduction to the City of London and a tourist visit
- networking events, including a black tie gala dinner at the Law Society
- International Oratory Competition, with an opportunity to win a two-piece suit from TM Lewin
Join us on 29 September at the Law Society for the International Weekend gala dinner.
The black-tie event is aimed at all members of the legal profession in the UK (including LPC and BPTC students, trainee solicitors, pupil barristers, junior solicitors, junior barristers, as well as those undertaking the CILEx route), and overseas.
The gala dinner is your chance to network with lawyers, from the UK and abroad, over an elegant and fun formal dinner.
Visit the International Weekend website to see the full programme details and how to book your place.
Limited early bird rates are available.
We look forward to welcoming you to London!
27 September from 19:00 until 30 September
International Weekend is a joint event organised by the Junior Lawyers Division of the Law Society of England and Wales, the Young Barristers’ Committee of the Bar Council of England and Wales, the London Young Lawyers Group, and the European Young Bar Association.
Junior Lawyers Division of England and Wales
In association with: