Register now for our annual International Marketplace conference on 1 July in London, this year focusing on law firms Going Global.
The international legal services market is forecast to be worth £450bn in 2015 with ever increasing opportunities for law firms of all shapes, sizes and locations, from the biggest corporates to high street practitioners to firms outside the traditional legal hubs.
Industry experts and leading lawyers will share their insights on the global legal market, with panels on developing an international strategy and workshops emerging markets.
This year’s event coincides with delegations from Latin America, India, China, Central Asia and Africa.
- Understand the where, why and how of going global in today’s legal marketplace
- Network with leading law firms from around the UK and key emerging markets
- Hear case studies from a range of firms building their international business
- Attend the International Division summer networking reception on 30 June hosted by Andrew Caplen, president of the Law Society of England and Wales
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at the following:
- Partners from UK SME and regional law firms developing their international business
- Law firms leaders from emerging markets developing their UK business
Please register online. Early booking fees before Friday 29 May 2015.
International Division Members qualify for reduced rates. Find more here.
This year the event includes an additional day of programming for lawyers from Latin America, India, China, Central Asia and Africa on 30 June. Click on the following links to apply: