On 11 May, the Law Society participated in a seminar in Milan.
The seminar - organised by the Bocconi University - addressed the challenges ‘Hard Brexit’ might bring to the legal sector in Italy and the UK. Robert Bourns, President of the Law Society of England and Wales, delivered a keynote speech and discuss from the perspective of both jurisdictions.
After a welcome address by Prof. Giovanni Ludica, Visiting Professor at the Department of Law, Bocconi University, the following panellists discussed the
• Prof. Oreste Pollicino, Bocconi University
• Avv. Nello Pasquini, Fellow, Institute of European and Comparative Law, University of Oxford
• Robert Bourns, President of The Law Society of England and Wales
• Avv. Salvatore Domenico Zannino, The Milan Bar Association
• Prof. Paola Mariani, Bocconi University
The seminar was closed by Prof. Emanuele Lucchini Guastalla, Department of Law, Bocconi University.
- PDF, Size 34.47 kb