With the launch of the revised anti-money laundering (AML) guidance, the Law Society hosted a series of free webinars to cover guidance and best practice.
The interactive sessions covered:
- technology (recorded on Wednesday 24 March)
- Section 5: risk assessments (recorded on 29 January)
- Section 6: client due diligence (recorded on 10 February)
- governance and policies, training and Brexit (recorded on 25 February)
Especially relevant to property lawyers, the seminars are also aimed at:
- money laundering reporting officers
- money laundering compliance officers
- those with an interest in AML compliance.