With the launch of the revised anti-money laundering (AML) guidance, the Law Society is hosting a series of free webinars to cover guidance and best practice.
The interactive sessions cover:
- governance and policies, training and Brexit (Thursday 25 February, 10am)
- technology (Wednesday 24 March, 10am)
- Section 5: risk assessments (recorded on 29 January)
- Section 6: client due diligence (recorded on 10 February).
Especially relevant to property lawyers, the seminars are also aimed at:
- money laundering reporting officers
- money laundering compliance officers
- those with an interest in AML compliance.
In the live webinars, there will be ample time to ask questions and discuss the challenges you face, in a safe learning environment.
Booking closes 24 hours before each session.